Opportunity to meet and discuss with Principal Consultant!
The Principal Consultant, Nimal Weeratunga who is a licensed Australian Migration consultant (MARN 1384192) will be in Sri Lanka for a brief consultancy visit. You will be able to book an appointment between 1st and 20th September in our Sri Lanka office at Thimbirigasyaya, Colombo 05.
How can you benefit from this meeting?
- True commentary of best universities to pursue your studies and value for money of your degree
- True account of student expenses from an Australian citizens firsthand knowledge
- What help we can provide while in Australia during your studentship
- What visas you can apply after completion of your studies
- Obtain the firsthand knowledge and evidence of migration pathways
What services we provide after you arrive in Australia
- After your arrival meet Principal Consultant for a comprehensive induction session with all newly recruited students followed by dinner at a leading restaurant in (all free of charge)
- Providing advice on part time job opportunities while in Australia
- Providing assistance in finding accommodation to suit your budget
- Providing concessions such as 50% to 100% visa consultancy waiver for students who use our services which is worth over AUD 1,000
- Arranging direct advice from professors and lectures in leading universities to get advice on your study pathway
What is the difference between us and common Education Counsellors (Education Agents)
- Education Agents/Counsellors without Migration licence are not authorised to handle any immigration matters during your studies or in connection with your future visas such as Post Study visa (SC485) after completion of your studies
- As licensed visa consultants we handle any complicated visa situation such as you all legal challenges with Department of Immigration in case you are confronted with such a situation or any Migration Tribunal matters as well as further visa possibilities
- We offer substantial discounts for all your subsequent visas while in Australia (this benefit may be an average of AUD 1,000 worth of discounts)
Please register your interest by calling us on 0114329320/ 0775545466 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can allocate an appointment time for you. Please note that this service is offered entirely free of charge.
Number of appointments are limited and given on the first come first serve basis.